Understanding prostate cancer
risks, screening, treatment and support
Who should attend?
As part of Prostate Cancer Awareness Month, this invitation extends to all members of the community living within the Joondalup and Wanneroo city boundaries.
- 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer by the age of 75
- Learn about prostate cancer, its symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options
- Find out what support is available if you are diagnosed with prostate cancer or care for someone with prostate cancer
- Ask questions, even the curly ones!
- 5.30pm - Arrival and light refreshments
- 6.00pm - Overview of prostate cancer – risk factors, screening and treatment - Dr Campbell Roth, General Practitioner, Padbury Family Practice
- 6.30pm - Support services in the northern suburbs for men diagnosed
- with prostate cancer - Julie Sykes, RN, Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse, Prostate Care Centre, Joondalup
- 7.00pm - Questions and Answers
- 7.30pm - Close
RSVP by no later than Friday September 21.
0409 522 190 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are essential.